12 December, 15
My story is much too sad to be told,
But practically everything leaves me totally cold.
The exception I know is the case
When I'm out on a quiet spree,
Fighting vainly the old ennui,
And I suddenly turn and see your fabulous face.
I get no kick from champagne.
Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all.
So tell me why should it be true
That I get a kick out of you?
Some, they may go for cocaine.
I'm sure that if I took even one sniff
It would bore me terrifically, too.
Yet I get a kick out of you.
I get a kick every time I see
You standing there before me.
I get a kick though it's clear to see
You obviously do not adore me.
I get no kick in a plane.
Flying too high with some gal in the sky
Is my idea of nothing to do.
Yet I get a kick - um you give me a boot - I get a kick out of you.
Popular lyrics /
of Frank Sinatra
Top Songs /
- Carly Rae Jepsen ‘Call Me Maybe’
- Maroon 5 ‘Payphone’
- Gotye ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’
- Katy Perry ‘Wide Awake’
- Rihanna ‘Where Have You Been’
- Ellie Goulding ‘Lights’
- fun. ‘We Are Young’
- Nicki Minaj ‘Starships’
- One Direction ‘What Makes You Beautiful’
- Usher ‘Scream’
- Flo Rida ‘Wild Ones’
- David Guetta ‘Titanium’
- The Wanted ‘Glad You Came’
- Pitbull ‘Back In Time’
- Kanye West ‘Mercy’
- Luke Bryan ‘Drunk On You’
- Karmin ‘Brokenhearted’
- Justin Bieber ‘Boyfriend’
- Train ‘Drive By’
- Eric Church ‘Springsteen’
- Kelly Clarkson ‘Stronger’
- Calvin Harris ‘Feel So Close’
- Jason Mraz ‘I Won't Give Up’
- Neon Trees ‘Everybody Talks’
- Demi Lovato ‘Give Your Heart A Break’
- Kenny Chesney ‘Come Over’
- Gym Class Heroes ‘The Fighter’